Workplace from Facebook Intelligence delivers on the promise of real-time Organisational Intelligence. It brings you critical insights into your organisation using data that Workplace generates, to demonstrate the power of your digital workplace, how connected your teams are, your communications, culture and conditions for productivity.
Delivered on our A.I.-powered data analytics platform Workbench, Workplace from Facebook Intelligence leverages a number of Machine Learning and data analytics techniques to help you make faster, better decisions.
UK Chartered Institute | CFO
- Track emerging topics, trends and organisational sentiment in response to announcements, policy changes and project communications
- Assess the visibility and impact of leadership communications on key areas such as purpose, vision and strategy, and understand how aligned the company is around them
- Understand how transmission occurs through formal and informal pathways
- Measure the impact that communication choices has on your company culture, connectedness and organisational effectiveness
- Measure Workplace activity including connections, channels and levels of team engagement, and how that changes over time
- Track how knowledge-sharing occurs between people and teams in Groups
- Map how connected people are and see where your untapped and informal influencers are
- Know which functions within the organisation are siloed and need better involvement
- Clarify the key attributes and behaviours of high performing team members
- Track how aligned people are to your desired company purpose and culture – get to the heart of employee sentiment and engagement
- Identify how effective on-boarding of new team members occurs and where there are barriers to this
- Highlight and act on attrition risk, for example in your sales teams
The insights they have generated around technology, has shown that they truly understand what is required to drive our business forward
Only Workbench allows you to use relational and comparative analysis to assess Workplace from Facebook with your other tools like Slack or Microsoft Teams. This means you can truly see which digital workplace tools are best suited for what type of work and for what teams. With augmented enterprise intelligence you can acutely understand your digital workplace and how work gets done best in these market-leading tools.
Don’t use Workplace? No problem.
Check out our other intelligence products, or augment your insight with a combination of enterprise analytics.
Microsoft Teams Intelligence
Key beneficiaries include:
- IT Director
- LOB Executives
- Communications Director