WORKPLACE FROM FACEBOOK INTELLIGENCE
Advanced analytics for Workplace
Harness the data that Workplace generates to gather critical, real-time insights into your organisation.
Get ahead and stay ahead.
GET MORE OUT OF WORKPLACE FROM FACEBOOK
Workplace is a communication tool that connects your company. Yet the analytics it provides make it hard to determine how effective it is.
Temporall is changing the way you can use Workplace data to truly understand your working patterns and make more-informed decisions.
Securely gather continuous communication
Workplace from Facebook Intelligence takes just minutes to set-up. You can start making the most of your existing Workplace investment and get to know your organisation better from day 1.
There is no change to the employee experience and you decide what data is synched to the platform, who manages it and who can surface insights.
Gain clarity with the industry’s most advanced Workplace from FACEBOOK analytics
Use real-time Organisational Network Analysis, sentiment and topic analysis, along with intelligent dashboards to understand your organisation’s working patterns.
Explore your analytics and gather insight into how elements of collaboration, communication and culture evolve over time.
With real-time situational awareness and clarity on your organisation’s inner-workings, you can make rapid, data-driven decisions based on what’s happening right now.
Overcome the challenges of point-in-time surveys, bias and instinct-led leadership – so you can make faster, smarter decisions to ahead and stay ahead.
Whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or the critical insights for your Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) Workbench delivers the data decision making you need whenever you need it.
Professor Julian Birkinshaw, The London Business School
Workplace from Facebook Intelligence can bring clarity across every industry and function.
Key Workplace from Facebook Intelligence users include:
- Evaluate the diffusion and impact of internal communication across your people and by demographics
- Identify Workplace champions and knowledge brokers to support communication initiatives, and highlight potential bottlenecks or risks
- Gather real-time feedback from Workplace to drive more efficient content planning and high engagement from workers
- Identify organisational champions to support change programmes, knowledge brokers and potential bottlenecks
- Measure and improve team integration following Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Study working patterns of your teams, wherever they are working
- Understand the impact of change on your people and filter across demographic and geographies, for example hybrid work design
- Identify well-being and attrition risk by measuring Workplace activity, when teams are working, highlighting over-dependance on employees/teams and organisational silos
- Understand the connectedness of frontline workers and engagement of remote teams
- Gain insight into adoption and utilisation of Workplace, and the effectiveness of license usage including depth of workflows, integrations and external Groups
- Prove the business impact of Workplace, for example when looking to understand the value of changing licences
- Compare usage and working patterns across different workplace tools including Microsoft Teams – discover what drives your collaboration, information flow and great culture
Getting started is easy