By combining data, A.I. and human judgement, we surface key insights to augment your decisions to improve organisational effectiveness – delivering business outcomes that meet the real needs of key stakeholders.
We are experts in helping companies to improve their strategic efforts in a number of key areas, whether building a digital workplace, working to improve sales productivity, driving collaboration, communications or enacting culture change.
- Slack Intelligence
- Microsoft Teams Intelligence
- Workplace by Facebook Intelligence
- People Intelligence
- Utilises cutting-edge Machine Learning techniques including sentiment analysis, classification, entity, and translation services
- Provides quantitative, qualitative, topic, and organisational network analysis (ONA) designed specifically for organisational data
- Proprietary platform capabilities bring unprecedented accuracy, automation and speed of insight to power-users
- Unparalleled augmentation analytics for power-users, reveal key patterns and trends to deliver business impact, fast
- Surface critical insights to shape your future of work strategy, understand the adoption and impact of workplace technology, drive collaboration or enact culture change
- Detect the strengths and weaknesses of your organisation and how these change over time
Using Workbench this year has helped us make better and more informed decisions. With these insights we have increased alignment and the cohesion of the leadership team around our strategic goals.
International Technology Client
MS Teams Intelligence
Workbench has a multi-layered approach to privacy, security and trust, designed from the ground up by leaders with deep Enterprise experience.
- Enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure
- Application Security: industrial end-to-end encryption
- Fully roll-based, two factor authentication (2FA)
- GDPR compliant
Professor Julian Birkinshaw
The London Business School