World-class brands choose Workbench, our Organisational Intelligence platform
Workbench is our organisational intelligence platform. Built from the ground up to enhance decision making, it collects and analyses data from across your people and enterprise systems, to help you realise how work gets done most effectively and drive your organisational performance.
Using Workbench and Connectors/APIs, we provide a rich visualisation and discovery of how third party applications are used across your company. Brought into context with other key enterprise systems, leadership teams gain key insights that directly impact decision making.
The platform clarifies the performance of your teams using insights that span bots (Slack, Workplace, Teams), Temporall’s mobile App and analytical survey methods. This helps you understand your people, their networks and patterns of behaviour, whilst measuring the performance against a framework/assessment and allowing anonymised general feedback.
Workbench Engine stores and unifies structured and unstructured data. Using both A.I. techniques and data analytics, it delivers a continuous and aggregated understanding of a company’s data across multiple sources.
This full picture allows Workbench power users to analyse and develop high value insights, detect changes across key performance indicators, and develop better-informed organisational strategies.
Workbench Solutions Architecture
Workbench Platform Capabilities
Connect & Collect
- Extract fragmented and siloed data from enterprise systems using APIs and connectors
- Dynamically capture employee data via bots (Slack, Workplace, Teams) or Temporall’s mobile App (iOS & Android)
- Utilise analytical surveys with full campaign and schedule management using a variety of frameworks and assessments
- Scale unstructured data analysis using a variety of Machine Learning techniques including natural language processing, language translation and entity extraction
- Make sense of conversational and unstructured data using advanced sentiment and topic analysis, which is automatically classified by Workbench
- Quickly discover patterns of behaviour, the formal and informal networks from across your company using
- Organisational Network Analysis (ONA)
- Improve speed to insights using built-in quantitative and search analysis capabilities
Workbench brings clarity to the patterns of work and behaviour across your company to help you drive increased organisational performance.
- Investigate data sets with pre-built visualisations and dashboards that include segmentation and advanced filtering at all levels of a company
- Deliver precise and high-value reports that track changes in key organisational facets over time including comparative analysis
- Develop better informed organisational strategies supported by more effective decision making and risk management
Workbench has been designed from the ground up by leaders with deep Enterprise experience. Our Board has held global executive roles at organisations including Google Cloud, Adobe, Oracle and Salesforce.
Workbench has a multi-layered approach to privacy, security and trust:
- Enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure
- Application Security: industrial end-to-end encryption
- Fully roll-based, two factor authentication (2FA)
- GDPR compliant
Workbench Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is your Workbench offering at Temporall?
What about data that sits in third-party systems?
What about systems of record?
What frameworks are included on Workbench?
Who is the primary user of Workbench?
Can we gather data safely, securely and with end-user privacy and anonymity maintained?
How is Workbench licensed?
How do you support clients
Ready to exercise your Organisational Intelligence?