At Temporall, the security of our customers and users data has always been a top priority. We are dedicated to improving our products continuously, focusing on changing market needs, technologic breakthrough, as well as evolving threat attack vectors. This Vunerability Policy is in place to identify new vulnerabilities and security issues in the relevant, software or services provided and maintained by Temporalll and to address them in a timely manner.
Keeping user information safe and secure is a top priority for us at Temporall.
To submit a vulnerability report to Temporall Ltd, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will be reviewed and validated by a member of our security team.
If you believe that have found a security vulnerability on the Workbench Platform, please let us know right away. We take data security very seriously and will investigate as soon as it is reported.
Some rules if you believe you found a security vulnerability:
- Do not attempt to gain access to another user’s data.
- Do not disrupt the availability of the Workbench Platform.
- Do not utilize scanners or automated tools while testing.
- Do not publicly disclose a bug before it is fixed.
- Do not employ social engineering attacks.
- Work with email@example.com to answer any questions.
- We will do our best to work with you regarding security vulnerabilities and timelines.
We will follow these principles:
- We will respond quickly
- We will keep you updated
- We will not take legal action if you play by the rules.
We help organisations exercise their Organisational Intelligence