Microsoft Teams Intelligence delivers on the promise of real-time Organisational Intelligence. It brings meaning to your data and critical insight on the way that your digital workplace is working – so you have the clarity to build data-driven organisational effectiveness.
Delivered on our A.I. powered data analytics platform Workbench, Teams Intelligence leverages a number of Machine Learning and data analytics techniques to help you make faster, better decisions.
Using Workbench this year has helped us make better and more informed decisions
International Technology Client | COO
- Measure Teams activity including connections, channels and levels of team engagement and how that changes over time
- Track how knowledge-sharing occurs between people and teams
- Map out your informal organisation structure to see where your untapped influencers are
- Visualise which functions within the organisation are siloed and need better integration
- Clarify the key attributes and behaviours of high performing team members
- Track how connected people are with your desired company purpose and culture – get to the heart of employee sentiment and engagement
- Identify how effective on-boarding of new team members occurs and where there are barriers to this
- Highlight and act on attrition risk, for example in your sales team
- Track emerging topics, trends and organisational sentiment in response to announcements, policy changes and project communications
- Assess the impact of leadership communications on key areas such as purpose, vision and strategy, and understand how aligned the company is around them
- Understand how transmission occurs through formal and informal channels
- Measure the impact that communication choices has on your organisational effectiveness
With Workbench we’ve been able to uncover insights and make recommendations that have been critical to helping our clients understand how they’re set up to achieve their business goals
Don’t use Microsoft Teams? No problem
Check out our other intelligence products, or augment your insight with a combination of enterprise analytics.
Who should use Teams Intellegence?
Key beneficiaries include:
- IT Director
- LOB Executives