MICROSOFT TEAMS INTELLIGENCE
Advanced analytics for Microsoft Teams
Harness your data generated in Microsoft Teams to gather critical, real-time insights into your organisation.
Get ahead and stay ahead.
GET MORE OUT OF MICROSOFT TEAMS
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration and communication hub. But the analytics don’t give you a full picture of what’s happening in the tool.
Temporall is changing the way you can use data from Microsoft Teams to truly understand your organisation and make more-informed decisions.
Microsoft Teams Intelligence takes just minutes to set-up. You can start making the most of your existing Microsoft Teams investment and get to know your organisation better from day 1.
There is no change to the employee experience and you decide what data is synched to the platform, who manages it and who can surface insights.
Use real-time Organisational Network Analysis, sentiment and topic analysis, along with intelligent dashboards to understand your organisation’s working patterns.
Explore your analytics and gather insight into how elements of collaboration, communication and culture evolve over time.
With real-time situational awareness and clarity on your organisation’s inner-workings, you can make rapid, data-driven decisions based on what’s happening right now.
Whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), Workbench delivers the insights for data-driven decisions, whenever you need it.
Overcome the challenges of point-in-time surveys, bias and instinct-led leadership – so you can make faster, smarter decisions to ahead and stay ahead.
Real-time situational awareness
Angela Salmeron, Future of Work Lead, IDC
Microsoft Teams Intelligence can bring clarity across every industry and function.
Key Microsoft Teams Intelligence users include:
- Gain insight into adoption and utilisation of Microsoft Teams, and the effectiveness of license usage and maturity, for example usage of video calls across the organisation
- Prove the business impact of Microsoft Teams and understand the value of changing licences
- Compare usage and working patterns across different workplace tools including Slack and Workplace from Facebook – discover what drives your collaboration, information flow and culture
- Measure the correlation between Microsoft Teams usage and both speed and quality of output
- Identify high performing teams, potential points of failure and bottlenecks, to optimise team structure and design
- Explore how internal Microsoft Teams usage can support wider roll-out across business
- Identify organisational champions to support change programmes, knowledge brokers and potential bottlenecks
- Measure and improve team integration following Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Study working patterns of your teams, wherever they are working
- Correlate Microsoft Teams channel and team structure to high or low performing sales teams over time
- Evaluate your ramp time and onboarding plans so employee learning paths can be more intentional
- Optimise sales tooling, compare the impact of Microsoft Teams and other asynchronous tool usage on Customer and Employer Experience
- Understand the impact of change on your people and filter across demographic and geographies, for example hybrid work design
- Identify well-being and attrition risk by measuring when teams are working, highlighting over-dependance on employees/teams and organisational silos
- Measure how connected your teams are and be intentional about how people are integrated, for example in the onboarding process
- Assess internal communication diffusion and reach across the organisation
- Evaluate the impact of internal communication across your people and by demographics and geographies
- Identify organisational champions and knowledge brokers to support communication initiatives, and highlight potential bottlenecks or risks
- Gain insight into adoption and utilisation of Microsoft Teams, and the effectiveness of license usage and maturity, for example usage of video calls, events and workflows across the organisation
- Measure correlations between Microsoft Teams usage and customer success metrics such as renewal and NPS
- Highlight key customer success drivers
Getting started is easy