MICROSOFT TEAMS ANALYTICS
Analyse the impact of Microsoft Teams.
GET MORE OUT OF MICROSOFT TEAMS
Microsoft Teams is your place to meet, chat, call, and collaborate in one place. It’s where work happens. But Microsoft Teams analytics are one-dimensional.
Temporall is changing the way you use data from Microsoft Teams so you can truly understand your organisation and make more-informed decisions.
Use real-time Organisational Network Analysis (ONA), topic trending and sentiment analysis, along with our intelligent dashboards to understand your organisation’s working patterns, their usage and the impact of Microsoft Teams.
Contextualise your continuous collaboration analytics with pulse survey data and authentic employee feedback. Take advantage of advanced analytics and gather unique insights unavailable anywhere else.
Make rapid, data-driven decisions using the best Microsoft Teams analytics product on the market.
Overcome the challenges of using just point-in-time surveys, bias and instinct-led leadership – so you can make faster, smarter decisions to get ahead and stay ahead.
Make a real, data-led difference at your regular business reviews and insight meetings.
Real-time situational awareness
Angela Salmeron, Future of Work Lead, IDC
Microsoft Teams Analytics brings you clarity, across every industry and function.
Whether you’re a Teams Administrator, a Data or Business Analyst, or a business leader, we can help you deliver better analytics, faster.
Turn your collaboration, communication and behavioural data into actionable insights to optimise Microsoft Teams and build a more connected future of work.
- Gain insight into adoption and utilisation of Microsoft Teams, and the effectiveness of license usage and maturity, for example usage of video calls across the organisation
- Prove the business impact of Microsoft Teams and understand the value of changing licences
- Compare usage and working patterns across different workplace tools including Slack and Workplace from Facebook – discover what drives your collaboration, information flow and culture
- Identify organisational champions to support change programmes, knowledge brokers and potential bottlenecks
- Measure and improve team integration following Mergers & Acquisitions
- Study working patterns of your teams, wherever they are working
- Understand the impact of change on your people and filter across demographic and geographies, for example hybrid work design
- Identify well-being and attrition risk by measuring when teams are working, highlighting over-dependance on employees/teams and organisational silos
- Measure how connected your teams are and be intentional about how people are integrated, for example in the onboarding process
- Assess internal communication diffusion and reach across the organisation
- Evaluate the impact of internal communication across your people and by demographics and geographies
- Identify organisational champions and knowledge brokers to support communication initiatives, and highlight potential bottlenecks or risks
Getting started is easy