Slack Intelligence helps you to measure the impact and value of Slack. It harnesses the data that Slack generates to identify trends, patterns and insights into your organisation, bringing clarity to your team collaboration, communications, culture and innovation, and how this can be improved.
Delivered on our A.I.-powered data analytics platform Workbench, Slack Intelligence leverages a number of Machine Learning and data analytics techniques to help you make faster, better decisions.
They understand the value and the meaning behind the data
Executive | Partner
- Measure Slack activity including connections, channels and levels of team engagement and how that changes over time
- Track how knowledge-sharing occurs between people and teams in Slack channels both internally and with external connections
- Surface where you have untapped influencers that can be leveraged for success in company-wide change and transformation efforts
- Know which functions within the organisation are siloed and need better involvement
- Track emerging topics, trends and organisational sentiment in response to announcements, policy changes and project communications
- Assess the impact of leadership communications on key areas such as purpose, vision and strategy, and understand how aligned the company is around them
- Understand how transmission occurs through formal and informal channels
- Measure the impact of your communication efforts with internal stakeholders within your organisation
- Clarify the key attributes and behaviours of high performing team members
- Track how aligned people are to your desired company purpose and culture – get to the heart of employee sentiment and engagement
- Identify how effective on-boarding of new team members occurs and where there are barriers to this
- Highlight and act on attrition risk, in your sales teams for example
With these insights we have increased alignment and the cohesion of the leadership team around our strategic goals
International Technology Client | COO
Only Workbench allows you to use relational analytics to assess and compare Slack with your other enterprise messaging and communication tools like Microsoft Teams. This means you can truly see which workplace tools are best suited for what type of work and for what teams. With augmented enterprise intelligence you can acutely understand your digital workplace and how work gets done best in these market-leading tools.
Don’t use Slack? No problem.
Check out our other intelligence products, or augment your insight with a combination of enterprise analytics.
Workplace from Facebook Intelligence
Who should use Slack Intelligence?
Key beneficiaries include:
- IT Director
- LOB Executives
Find us on Slack’s App Marketplace for more detailed product information.