Sales Development Associate
We are seeking an individual to perform a crucial role within our UK sales team, to develop inbound and outbound lead generation to drive revenue growth. Prior experience and understanding of lead generation is mandatory.
Temporall – Workbench
Our Partners utilise Workbench+ to deliver Organisational Intelligence to improve their clients’ performance in strategy, transformation, people, culture, risk & governance, agile, and the future of work.
Many of the world’s largest brands, management consultants and partners trust Temporall’s platform and its products, Workbench+ and Workbench to deliver continuous Organisational Intelligence.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Development Associate will be to prospect and qualify opportunities with senior decision makers. You will work alongside Senior Management and Account Executives to find new sales opportunities.
You will be responsible for introducing the business to new prospects, identifying the client’s pains, uncovering opportunities, and growing pipeline through email outreach and cold calls. This will entail researching and identifying relevant stakeholders in the sales decision-making process.
As a member of our sales team, you will:
- Develop inbound and outbound lead generation
- Use of social, email and phone to drive activity, leads and meetings for the sales team
- Drive discovery, qualification and revenue growth of Workbench, supporting Sales Associates
- Conduct sales call with both prospective Partners and direct client prospects
- Communicate Temporall’s core value proposition
Your core skills
- 1 year+ SDA / lead generation experience
- Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience of working with CRM tools
- Self-motivated, determined and passionate to develop their sales career in the technology sector
- Eligible for full time UK employment
What we offer
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
- World-class team in place and growing
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Additional benefits
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Location: London
- References: 3-4 in-depth references will be taken (character / professional performance)
This is a unique opportunity to join an enterprise tech startup with many opportunities for personal and company growth. If you think you’ve got what it takes, have something special to offer, and can get things done at speed, we’re all ears.
Recruiters: Please do not forward resumes or CVs – Temporall is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or CVs.