Sales Account Executive (Partnerships)
Temporall is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our growing team in London. We are looking for a curious, creative and courageous team member who can work at high-pace and deliver outstanding performance.
We are seeking an individual to perform a crucial role within our UK sales team, to develop inbound and outbound lead generation to drive revenue growth. Prior experience and understanding of lead generation is mandatory.
Temporall – Workbench
Our Partners utilise Workbench+ to deliver Organisational Intelligence to improve their clients’ performance in strategy, transformation, people, culture, risk & governance, agile, and the future of work.
Many of the world’s largest brands, management consultants and partners trust Temporall’s platform and its products, Workbench+ and Workbench to deliver continuous Organisational Intelligence.
Gather, connect and make sense of organisational data from a variety of sources to provide deep insight into a company’s workforce. We help leaders make sense of their situation, and act upon it with speed.
As a member of our sales team, you will:
- Design and execute a Partner acquisition plan
- On-board Partners from contract, sales enablement to co-selling
- Develop and manage Temporall Partner relationships at executive level
- Engage and drive go-to-market activities with Temporall’s Premium and ISV Partners
- Effectively manage a robust sales cadence from prospecting to close and account management
- Gain an understanding of customer’s pain points with Partners, and educate them on our capabilities, approach and the value that will be realised
- Confidently demonstrate Workbench to leadership teams
Your core skills
- 3-5 years enterprise sales experience (B2B)
- A track-record in generating new business in either direct or indirect sales
- Proven sales ability with a proactive approach, experience in hitting and exceeding KPI’s, and achieving sales targets
- Highly motivated and self-driven with a natural ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Excellent time prioritisation and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Supportive and collaborative working style
What we offer
- Competitive salary + company performance bonus
World-class team in place and growing
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Additional benefits
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Location: London
- References: 3-4 in-depth references will be taken (character / professional performance)
This is a unique opportunity to join an enterprise tech startup with many opportunities for personal and company growth. If you think you’ve got what it takes, have something special to offer, and can get things done at speed, we’re all ears.
Recruiters: Please do not forward resumes or CVs – Temporall is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or CVs.