Advanced people and engagement analytics
Analytics and reporting into how your teams are working and feeling so you can make rapid, data-driven decisions.
Get ahead and stay ahead.
UNDERSTAND YOUR PEOPLE
Your people are your most important asset. It’s critical that you continuously work to understand them and help give them a voice.
Temporall is changing the way you can use data to build a picture of your organisation and make more-informed decisions.
Automate the scheduling, distribution and analysis of surveys across your organisation, to regularly assess how your people connect and feel over time.
Make use of the bank of questions and indexes/assessments designed by organisational and behavioural scientists, and our consulting partners, or build a unique question set for your specific need.
Plug in your existing employee data to connect to Workbench. It’s quick and easy.
Use Organisational Network Analysis, sentiment and topic analysis, along with intelligent dashboards to understand your organisation’s working patterns and employee feedback.
Explore your analytics and gather insight into your how your organisational champions, collaboration patterns, communication and culture evolve over time with regular pulses
Whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), Workbench delivers the insights for data-driven decisions, whenever you need it.
Overcome the challenges of expensive and ineffective point-in-time surveys, bias and instinct-led leadership. Make faster, smarter decisions to get ahead and stay ahead.
Conduct surveys and dynamic pulses with your people using indexes/assessments designed by our team of organisational and behavioural scientists.
Trusted worldwide by customers
Rakuten Marketing, VP, HR
People Intelligence can bring clarity across every industry and function. Each question set can be designed to help you understand different elements of your organisation, for example a hybrid working assessment.
Key People Intelligence users include:
- Identify organisational champions to support change programmes, knowledge brokers and potential bottlenecks
- Measure and improve team integration
- Study working patterns of your teams, wherever they are working
- Understand the impact of change on your people and filter across demographics, for example hybrid work design
- Identify well-being and attrition risk by measuring when teams are working, highlighting over-dependance on employees/teams and organisational silos
- Measure how connected your teams are and be intentional about how people are integrated, for example in the onboarding process
- Assess internal communication diffusion and reach across the organisation
- Evaluate the impact of internal communication across your people and by demographics
- Identify organisational champions and knowledge brokers to support communication initiatives, and highlight potential bottlenecks or risks
Getting started is easy