In order to build out our marketing strategies, we are seeking an individual with a keen interest in content, marketing and leveraging digital platforms to market cutting-edge technology. Prior experience and understanding of digital marketing and analytics is mandatory.
Temporall – Workbench
Our Partners utilise Workbench+ to deliver Organisational Intelligence to improve their clients’ performance in strategy, transformation, people, culture, risk & governance, agile, and the future of work.
Many of the world’s largest brands, management consultants and partners trust Temporall’s platform and its products, Workbench+ and Workbench to deliver continuous Organisational Intelligence.
As a member of our marketing team, you will:
- Assist in research, development and execution of all aspects of marketing
- Prepare content for case studies, blog, PR, newsletter, email campaigns, website and sales material
- Event production for offline and online events
- Working with SEO & Analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other digital marketing tools to monitor web traffic and identify growth opportunities
- Assisting with the acquisition strategy, planning and execution across all channels / sources.
- Co-ordinating PR activities and building journalist and influencer relationships
- Prepare analytical reports to understand the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns
- Assisting in positioning the company website for increased traffic and future growth
- Creative ideas including video content to grow our traffic and customer base
- Link building via blogger and website outreach
Your core skills
- Self-motivated to learn about the enterprise software industry, and emerging trends within the digital marketing industry
- 1 year+ of marketing experience
- Demonstrable understanding of basic digital marketing principles and tactics
- Experience with WordPress (PHP/HTML/CSS) and Powerpoint
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Intermediate experience with Excel
- Eligible for full time UK employment
- Educational background (Degree) – Tier 1 University
What we offer
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
- World-class team in place and growing
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Additional benefits
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Location: London
- References: 3-4 in-depth references will be taken (character / professional performance)
This is a unique opportunity to join an enterprise tech startup with many opportunities for personal and company growth. If you think you’ve got what it takes, have something special to offer, and can get things done at speed, we’re all ears.
Recruiters: Please do not forward resumes or CVs – Temporall is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or CVs.