Temporall is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team in London. We are looking for a curious, creative and courageous team member who can work at high-pace and deliver outstanding performance.
Temporall – Workbench
Gather, connect and make sense of organisational data from a variety of sources to provide deep insight into a company’s workforce. We help leaders make sense of their situation, and act upon it with speed.
In the role of Data Analyst you will be responsible for developing organisational intelligence insights that we provide for our clients and Partners using Workbench (Temporall’s Organisational Intelligence platform). You will also support the customer success journey (on-boarding, continuous assessment, comparative reporting) and use your insights to contribute to Workbench’s continuous improvement.
As a member of our Services team, you will:
- Produce creative, informative reports utilising data gathered in Workbench
- Collaborate with the team to plan, design, build, test, and support continuous assessment and continuous customer progress / success
- Be able to communicate with clients and Partners including on-boarding and presentation of findings up to executive level
- Apply analytic skills and understanding of business environment to contribute to Workbench’s continuous development, collaborating with our engineering team
- Confidently demonstrate Workbench to leadership teams in both clients and Partners
Your core skills
- 3-5 years hands-on experience delivering compelling business analytics and insights
- Experience in managing multiple projects while delivering on-time high quality results
- Love working with qualitative, quantitative and network organisational / business data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supportive and collaborative working style
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated & self-driven
- Business, organisational science, data science or related Degree required
What we offer
- Competitive salary + company performance bonus
- World-class team in place and growing
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Additional benefits
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Location: London
- References: 3-4 in-depth references will be taken (character / professional performance)
This is a unique opportunity to join an enterprise tech startup with many opportunities for personal and company growth. If you think you’ve got what it takes, have something special to offer, and can get things done at speed, we’re all ears.
Recruiters: Please do not forward resumes or CVs – Temporall is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or CVs.