Interested in joining us?
If you share our passion for the digital economy and high-performance organisational culture, Enterprise technology and the extraordinary outcomes it delivers then let us know! We are looking for exceptionally talented people who are naturally creative, curious and creative.
In the role of Engineering Director you will report to the CEO to lead a number of critical areas of the business.
Key areas of focus and impact
- Leadership role to support technology vision, strategy and execution
- Design and build software engineering team locally and with partners
- Lead infrastructure, SecOps, certification, software engineering, ISV integration
- Financial planning
- Responsible for core platform capabilities
- Partner executive discussions to support local and international growth
- Public-speaking and publication of thought leadership
Your core skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 10+ years experience in Enterprise Technology (Hardware, Software, Consulting, Consumer)
- Experience of leading full breadth of Software Engineering lifecycle
- Expertise in multiple Machine Learning techniques and application within SaaS platforms
- In tune with the latest research on A.I. / Machine Learning and IOT
- Experience in understanding consumer & brand behaviour
- Will have worked internationally
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders of all levels especially at Board / Executive
- Naturally self-directed, adaptable and able to work at pace
- Public speaking, storytelling and analytic skills
What we can offer
- A fast-growing company with desired international growth
- World-class team in place and growing
- No ping pong tables or beer fridge, no faux culture, we’re building something unique
- Competitive salary plus company bonus
- Lots of genuine thank yous
- Annual leave, take what you need to balance family and work
Temporall is a startup technology company, we help executive teams develop and sustain digital, high-performance cultures and organisational intelligence. Temporall’s Culture Workbench is the industry’s first Culture Analytics cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. Temporall’s team are experts in enterprise technology, behavioural science and organisational culture and have a team of world-leading expert services.
Our clients are enterprise organisations who are looking to actually deliver Culture as a Strategy, to thrive in the future and exist in a state of continuous transformation, innovation, and change.
If you are naturally curious, creative and courageous and can work at high-pace, have high-impact and can operate comfortably at Board level we could be a good fit for you. We are early in our journey and need outstanding team members to help us all grow.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location : Based in the UK, international travel
References: 3-4 in-depth references will be taken (character / professional performance)
Contact us and we will gladly assist with information on our future open positions.